Now that the new lease accounting standard is effective for all organizations and companies, its time to assess your preparedness for adoption. Starting with reporting for calendar year-end entities, the Dec. 31, 2022 financial statements will be the first time the lease accounting standard will make its required debut. With time running out, join Doeren Mayhew in this one-hour complimentary webcast, where they’ll cover standard changes, adoption tactics, implications, system options and what you can be doing now ahead of year-end to prepare for a successful implementation.
Walk away with a better understanding of:
- The difference between current and new lease accounting standards
- Core principles of the standard, including identification, recognition, measurement, presentation, and disclosure requirements
- Impact of the new standard on financial reporting
- Key considerations for its adoption and issues that may arise
- Solutions to common implementation questions
- Benefits of leveraging a lease management software system
Event Details Speakers
October 25, 2022 Perry McBride, Shareholder, CPA
11:30 am – 12:30 pm John Miller, Shareholder, CPA
Earn 1 accounting CPE credit.
Who should attend?
Business owners, CFOs, Presidents/ CEOs and Accounting Personnel.
What's the program level?
How is this webcast delivered?
Via group-internet. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required.
Register for this webinar for great insights and CPE credit!