The best cultures can't be described.
They must be experienced.
- BOOST Summer Leadership Program
- Testimonials for Students
- Our Culture
- Perks & Benefits
- Current Openings
BOOST your career with Beene Garter!
BOOST was created to provide rising juniors with an exclusive opportunity to learn more about the public accounting profession, hone their leadership skills, and prepare for their first internship and beyond.
Build your network | Spend two days getting to know our people in an informal, fun setting.
Open doors | Our collaborative culture and helpful staff will be a resource to you in the future.
Optimize your career | Students work closely with firm leadership, and at the end of the session they walk away with refined leadership and professional etiquette skills, which are essential to success in the industry.
Sharpen your skills | During this impactful two day session, students will experience real-world tax, audit and risk simulations and engage in presentations designed to help prepare them for a career in public accounting.
Thrive | Prepare for your first internship and beyond.
Program Date: July 11 - 12, 2017
- Rising Junior with a declared accounting major
- GPA must be 3.0 or higher
- Interested in a 2018 winter internship
- Applications due April 7, 2017
- Interviews- April 10-21, 2017
- 2017 BOOST students announced April 28, 2017
Experience a culture that:
Gives you a variety of opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Fosters collaboration, allowing you to work closely with our partners and explore different industries and specialty areas.
Promotes a healthy work-life balance. Your personal and family time is important.
Encourages you to kick back and relax and build relationships with your teammates.
Puts your professional development and continued education at the forefront.
Inspires you to make a difference - both with our clients and in the community.
Cares about the profession, and the contribution you'll make to the accounting industry.
- Great downtown location & free parking
- Collaborative & open concept workspace
- Low staff-to-partner ratio & the opportunity to work closely with business owners and top executives
- Minimal travel
- Health & wellness initiatives
- Tax season Hoopla (catered lunches provided by the firm every Friday during tax season)
- Events & celebrations for the entire family
- Community service opportunities & firm sponsored philanthropic efforts
Upon hire, BG team members also receive:
- Generous time off, plus 7 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) & Roth 401(k) with firm contribution
- Paid continuing education & tuition assistance
- Flexible spending plans
- Summer flex days