Beene Garter, A Doeren Mayhew Firm uses Suralink as a client portal to help streamline file sharing of workpapers between you and your engagement team. This easy-to-use platform allows us to create dynamic checklists, streamline collaboration, and drive efficiency around your engagement with real-time updates.
What is Suralink?
Suralink is a secure client communication portal. Rather than providing you with a static pdf request list, we will create a dynamic checklist of documents needed to complete your engagement and you can upload relevant documents to the checklist item. You can also leave questions and comments directly on an item, allowing us to collaborate in real time on specific items.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click on the following titles to expand each section and get answers to frequently asked questions about how to use Suralink.
Activating Your Account
How do I activate my account?
- You will receive an invitation to create an account from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We strongly recommend asking your IT Department to whitelist suralink.com to ensure your spam filter doesn’t block the email.
- Click the “Create Account” link within the email to create your account, which will also require you to verify your email address via a follow-up email.
Where can I login?
Once your account is setup, you can login by visiting https://doeren.suralink.com/ with your username and password.
Accessing Your Engagements
What’s the process for accessing engagements?
- When you first login, you will have all your engagements and reports listed.
- Each engagement will show you the status of each request within the engagement (i.e., fulfilled, outstanding, returned and accepted).
- Click on an engagement to see requests, comments, and upload/download files.
- When you click on a specific request, a detail pane will appear on the right-hand side. This is where you can upload/download files for that request. Within this section you can also add/view comments to clarify issues or ask questions.
Uploading and Downloading Files
How can I upload and download files?
- Drag and drop the files onto the request line item, or into the detail pane (right-hand side) when a request is selected.
- Click the upload area of either the request line item or the detail pane to select files from your computer to upload.
- To download a file, click the link for the file you wish to download.
Resetting Your Password
Can I reset my password?
- At the bottom of the login page, click “Forgot your password?”
- Enter the email address that you registered your Suralink account with.
- You will receive an email to reset your password. Click on the “Reset Password” link.
- You will then be directed to Suralink’s website to create a new password.
Reviewing and Adding Comments
Is it possible to review and add comments?
Each request has a section that displays both the complete history of that request, along with comments made on that request. Each action taken, from creating the request to uploading files, is logged in the history. Both you and your Beene Garter, A Doeren Mayhew Firm engagement team can make comments on a request in the box that says “Write a comment.” You may add a comment to provide additional instructions to a file that has been uploaded, to ask for clarification, or to communicate anything related to that request or its files.
Searching and Sorting
How can I search and sort?
Located above the request line items, the search and sorting bar can be used to quickly get to what you are looking for. The search bar will search request name and description. The filter boxes with check-marks will hide or show requests for the request state selected (outstanding, fulfilled, accepted, rejected.) Finally, the sort drop-down box will sort requests based on the criteria selected.
What if I don’t receive an email invitation or password reset?
Check your spam email folders. If you don’t receive it, complete the contact form below. Someone will reach out as soon as possible.
I have questions. Who do I contact?
Please use the contact form below and we will follow up with you. You can also contact your Beene Garter, A Doeren Mayhew Firm professional at 616.235.5200.