The decision to use a payroll provider should make your in-house payroll professional’s life easier, not harder. That’s why, in this time where most businesses and customer service is conducted through automated systems, we choose to equip our staff to work directly with our clients - handling all matters personally, promptly, and professionally.
Whether you have 5 employees or 50,000, process in-house or outsource, have employees in one location or spread out in multiple offices - whatever your payroll requirements, BG payroll makes the complex simple with dependable results every time.
With a simple and automated user experience, our software solution will help you organize data flow in and out of your payroll department. With customizable Human Resources and Time & Attendance modules, plus ACA/Healthcare reform compliance, our software solution, coupled with our personalized support, will make payroll processing simple.
- Training, support, and personalized service
- Seamless integration with existing policies and procedures
- Type II audit ensures software security, quality controls, and data-processing integrity
- Cloud-based, real-time data
- Payroll process management including check printing, tax filing, compliance reporting, year-end processing, and third-party remittance
- Complete compliance with local, state and federal requirements
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance and reporting requirements
- Human Resources and Time & Attendance modules available
Our software solution is designed to automate and organize data flow throughout your organization, based on your terms. Enjoy the benefits of secure payroll processing with unlimited earnings, taxes, benefits, deductions and net pay information. And don't worry about compliance issues - the software is updated with the latest federal, state, and municipal tax codes and requirements.
- Payroll processing for an unlimited number of employees & per state transactions
- Check printing, tax filing, compliance reporting, year-end processing & third-party remittance
- Third-party AP check generation for garnishments, tax levies, union dues & labor allocations
- Easy processing for multiple pay frequencies
- General ledger interface to increase data accuracy and reduce redundant entry
- User definable roles with multi-level security options
- 100% cloud-based software with access to real-time data
- Tax payments sent automatically via standard ACH processing
Tracking employee information can be a difficult job. But it doesn’t need to be. With the HR module, you’ll be able to automate, organize, and track key employee data as well as manage employee correspondence online.
Employers: Get instant access to data that shapes critical decisions! With unlimited reporting capabilities, you can get snapshots of detailed employee history, benefit costs, and more!
- Access over 600 standard reports as well as create custom reports
- Track employee disciplinary history
- Save and organize employee performance reviews
- Properly store and organize resumes, certifications, education, and training details
- Utilize intuitive automated event wizards for employee events such as new hires, employee maintenance, and terminations
- Define, monitor, and budget company positions
- Easily manage, track and report on government compliance such as EEO documents, OSHA, FMLA, COBRA details, FLSA, HIPAA certifications, and more
Employees: Access personal and company information anytime/ anywhere - salary history, company news, company handbooks and more! You can also make quick changes to personal information and request personal time off.
It’s time to shred those hand-written and excel time sheets! With the Time & Attendance module, employees can enter their time online, allowing you to quickly and accurately collect, calculate, process, and report your employee time and attendance. With the ability to track time by location, department, job code, pay rates, or the category of your choosing - you can easily segment, monitor, and control labor costs.
- No software to install - simply view, edit, and run reports online
- Free upgrades and free daily reports
- Apply accruals based on years of service, days of service or months of service
- Schedule employees by daily, weekly, or monthly or a combination of recurring patterns
- View and manage multiple company sites with a single login
- Set hours alert for OT or Affordable Care Act thresholds
- Restrict supervisor access by department, location or employee
- Create custom minute-rounding rule, or schedule, by department
- Punch in/out and view time card via portal
- Custom dashboard displaying personalized time and attendance information
- View announcements provided by supervisor/manager
Our payroll solution is equipped to handle all of the latest in ACA/ Healthcare Reform regulations, keeping you up-to-date and in compliance.
- Ability to measure FTEs to determine firm size and ACA requirements (includes seasonal and part-time employees as applicable)
- ACA full-time employee test for new hires and rehire reporting periods
- ACA full-time employee test for standard reporting periods
- Calculation of hours, ACA eligibility status and required coverage dates by employee
- New enrollment event status for ACA eligible
- Status change alerts (when an employee is close to moving from FT to PT or PT to FT)
- Coverage beginning and ending dates (may differ depending on measurement period and stability period)
- Benefit termination alerts if employees are still covered
- Year-end generation and electronic filing of 1094 and 1095
- Identification of employee lowest cost monthly premium
- Safe Harbor calculation will determine if plan is affordable according to ACA (W-2 test, hourly wage test, and federal poverty level)
SAS70 Type II Audit Processes
BG Payroll has partnered with Mangrove Employer Services as our software service provider. Mangrove has successfully completed an American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Statement on Auditing Standards (SAS) 70 Type II audit. This is a service auditor's examination and certification of the internal controls and standards used by a service provider.
Completion of the Type II audit emphasizes security, quality controls and data-processing integrity. Our partnership with Mangrove reflects our commitment to protect the integrity and privacy of our clients' data.
With increased awareness surrounding operational effectiveness and data security, BG Payroll clients can be assured of superior operating efficiencies, controls and designs in place for all services and solutions. Companies also gain time and cost-savings through the ability to provide a copy of Mangrove's SAS70 audit report to their own auditors for validation of proper security controls for their financial and private information.