Sage Intacct is the leading cloud-based financial software solution tailored for small to mid-sized businesses. Going beyond the typical standards of a basic financial system, Sage Intacct is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software that serves as a central hub to manage and support an organization’s daily functions across departments, such as core accounting, finance, project management and supply chain.
With Sage Intacct, you have access to advanced software integrations that provide you with the tools you need to run your business all in one place. On top of that, all your data is stored, managed and secured through the cloud. It can be easily accessed by designated users anytime on the web — no hardware or desktop application required.
How Can I Get Sage Intacct?
There are a couple of ways to get started with Sage Intacct for your business. The one that’s right for you depends on the needs of your business and how you plan to use the software. You could:
- Purchase the software directly from a Sage Intacct partner or a Value Added Reseller (VAR), who would cater to the specific needs of your industry. This is a great option if you have a full team of accountants and need to upgrade your backend financials to support the growth of your business, or if your team is looking for a multi-purpose accounting tool. VARs partner with Sage Intacct and often offer additional advisory or implementation services.
- Work with an outsourcing partner who understands the challenges and pain points of your industry, and serves as your accounting partner to manage your financials within Sage Intacct. With this option, you don’t have to purchase the software, and you’ll get support and guidance from a team of experienced, financial professionals.
Beene Garter, A Doeren Mayhew Firm supports both of these options, serving as both a VAR and a member of Sage Intacct’s accountants program.
What Are Its Certifications?
As a best-in-class, all-inclusive business accounting software, Sage Intacct has several notable certifications. A few to note include:
- AICPA Preferred Software. The first and only preferred provider of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the accounting profession’s largest trusted association that sets high standards in accounting software.
- G2 Recognition. Sage Intacct has been consistently recognized as #1 in customer satisfaction by its users for several years running.
- Highest Score in Core Financials with Gartner. For five consecutive years, Gartner has awarded Sage Intacct with the highest score in core financials, specifically for businesses with revenue between $50 million and $500 million.
- PCI DSS Level 1 Requirements. Sage Intacct maintains all the requirements of this certification regarding the handling and storing of a customer’s sensitive authentication and transactional data to protect the privacy of your customers and your business.
- SOC 2 Type II Certification. The software has maintained compliance with the strict policies of data security, confidentiality and privacy.
Who Should Use Sage Intacct?
If you’re considering a change in your accounting solution and aren’t sure if Sage Intacct is right for you, we can help evaluate and determine whether this platform meets your current needs. Ideally, Sage Intacct is a great solution for small to mid-sized businesses ranging anywhere from 0-499 employees, with revenue ranging from $5 to $100 million.
Sage Intacct can help prepare your business for growth and set you up for success. You may have chosen starter systems like QuickBooks or Excel to carry out simple reports and functions of your business financials. But as you start outgrowing the limited functionality these systems offer, they could be holding you back.
Want to learn more about getting started with Sage Intacct?