We’re excited to announce the publication of our new whitepaper – Top 6 Tax Laws That Could Help Your Business Save.
This guide focuses on tax laws created by the passing of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act in 2017 and how they continue to affect companies and their tax strategies. In addition, our guide provides in-depth analysis of these laws, who they benefit, and how you can use them to reduce your tax liability.
For example, if you heavily rely on equipment to run your business, how can you use bonus depreciation or Section 179 to save on equipment purchases? What types of property should you buy to fully realize this benefit?
If you’re accustomed to providing certain employee benefits, do you face new limitations when deducting the cost of those benefits? You can find the answers to these questions and more in our whitepaper – Top 6 Tax Laws That Could Help Your Business Save.
You’ll learn about the following topics in the whitepaper:
• Business deductions – Which deductions can you claim? Which ones are limited? Which deductions have been cut?
• Net operating losses – What are the new rules? Which of your NOLs abide by the old rules? How can you use those to lower your taxes? Which businesses will be most affected?
• Bonus depreciation – What are the new depreciation rates? Which types of property are eligible for bonus depreciation? How does it work?
• Section 179 – How does Section 179 work with bonus depreciation? What’s new?
• How tax reform affected accounting methods
• Revenue recognition – What does the new standard entail? How might it affect your business?
• Qualified opportunity zones – Where are QOZs in Michigan? How do you invest in them? What’s the tax benefit?
Download your copy of Top 6 Tax Laws That Could Help Your Business Save today!