Eric is highly skilled in the fields of financial valuation, transaction negotiation, merger and acquisition representation, and corporate financial analysis. He has provided business valuations for various situations including, estate and gift taxation, succession planning, employee stock ownership plans, purchase and sale advisement, purchase price allocation, marital dissolution, and other tax and business related matters.
He has also shared his expertise in financial analysis, valuation, and transaction consulting across a number of industries, including agriculture, general and specialty contracting, plastics and metal manufacturing, transportation, finance and insurance, health care, professional services, and more.
He’s currently an adjunct faculty member in Grand Valley State University’s economics department. Eric graduated from Grand Valley State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in economics and Master of Business Administration degree.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Society of Appraisers
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Family Promise
- Institute of Business Appraisers
- Institute of Management Accountants
- Seidman College of Business - Grand Valley State University
- Western Michigan Estate Planning Council