David Barrons leads our multistate tax practice and has more than 23 years of experience dedicated to state and local taxation issues. He focuses on providing clients with practical state tax consulting services, largely in the areas of business structuring, state and local tax controversy, state tax reviews, nexus services, and transaction tax analysis.
David’s expertise crosses state borders. He has represented clients in all 50 states and the District of Columbia on various state and local tax matters.
David graduated from Michigan State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in criminal justice. He also attended Portland State University and earned his post-baccalaureate certificate in accounting.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce
- Independent SALT Alliance
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Michigan Chamber of Commerce
- Michigan Treasurer's Committee on Process Improvement