Carol leads our audit department with more than 35 years of experience in public accounting. Her range of expertise includes financial reporting and analysis, profit improvement, inventory control and costing systems, and corporate tax planning and compliance. Carol’s approach is thorough and caring. She has consulted and assisted her clients with achieving their financial goals and positioning them for continuous growth.
Carol graduated from Aquinas College with a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration and accounting. She’s also certified in production and inventory management.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Management Accountants - Grand Rapids Chapter
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Michigan Manufacturers Association
- The Right Place