Ann has more than 25 years of experience assisting clients in various construction trades, including general contracting, fire protection, electrical, security, heavy highway, excavating, homebuilders, roofing, mechanical, and general trades and interiors. Along with traditional accounting services, Ann provides operational assessments, job cost system design, prevailing wage consulting, cost certifications, tax credits and deductions, and accounting method consulting.
Ann’s clients rely on her for crucial industry information and trust her opinion. Ann earned her Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Davenport University.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Subcontractors Association of Michigan
- Associated Builders and Contractors of Western Michigan
- Builders Exchange of Michigan
- Construction Financial Management Association - West Michigan Chapter
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Surety Association of West Michigan