Partner, CPA, MST
Trace has over 12 years of experience working with a variety of clients, including small business, construction and manufacturing clients. He provides tax planning and consulting services to businesses, and has expertise working with international tax incentives for domestic companies.
- Cornerstone University - Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Grand Valley State University – Master of Taxation (MST)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) West Michigan Chapter
Get to Know Trace...
What sets you apart from other accountants?
Focusing on the client’s goal. The numbers can help you get there but they’re not the end result.
What do you enjoy most about working at Beene Garter?
We have great clients and great team members!
Do you have any special hobbies?
I like playing Dungeons and Dragons.
What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a history teacher.
What business advice would you pass on?
Cash is King.