Partner, CPA/ABV, ASA, CBA, CMA, CFE
Eric has extensive practical and theoretical experience in the field of financial valuation, transaction negotiation, merger/acquisition representation, and corporate financial analysis. His business valuation projects have been performed for numerous purposes, including estate and gift taxation, succession planning, employee stock ownership plans, purchase and sale advisement, purchase price allocation, fairness opinions, marital dissolution, and other tax and corporate related matters.
Eric has performed financial analysis, valuation and transaction consulting across a wide range of industries, including agriculture, general and specialty contracting, plastics and metal manufacturing, packaging and printing, automobile and truck transportation, finance and insurance, healthcare, professional and technical service, restaurants and retail, and wholesale distribution of specialty and commodity products. Eric currently serves as an adjunct faculty member in Grand Valley State University’s Economics Department.
- Grand Valley State University, Master of Business Administration
- Grand Valley State University, Bachelor of Science, Economics
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- West Michigan Estate Planning Council, Board Member
- Seidman College of Business - GVSU, Alumni Board
- Family Promise, Finance Council
Get to Know Eric...
What is your favorite business book?
The Four Agreements, Don Miguel Ruiz
What is your favorite business quote?
“Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” - Henry Ford
What did you want to be when you grew up?
An engineer, then an architect.
What’s the best piece of professional advice you have received?
I enjoy the variety of engagements and the variety of businesses and people I get to work with. I enjoy the challenge and helping my clients reach their goals.