Brian has over 19 years of experience focusing on a wide variety of industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, construction and small businesses. Brian has extensive experience in personal and corporate income tax, audit procedures and consulting, mergers and acquisitions, monthly bookkeeping and payroll services, financial statement preparation and cash flow analysis.
- Aquinas College, Bachelor of Science, Accounting & Business Administration
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rotary Club of Grand Rapids Charities Foundation, Treasurer
- Rotary Club of Grand Rapids, Finance Committee Chair
- Indian Trails Camp, Board Member
Get to Know Brian...
What is your favorite business book?
Barbarians at the Gate, Bryan Burrough & John Helyar
What is your favorite business quote?
“A person who is quietly confident makes the best leader.” – Fred Wilson
What did you want to be when you grew up?
Retired, but then I had 4 kids.
What’s the best piece of professional advice you have received?
Find something you enjoy to do and go give it 110%.
I've always enjoyed working with numbers and helping others achieve their financial goals.