Sage Intacct is hosting the 2022 Nonprofit Finance Leaders Forum – a free event on April 26, 2022.
The forum is a one-day, virtual event that’s focused on the trending priorities impacting nonprofit finance leaders. Technology and finance leaders across the nonprofit industry will share strategies for gaining visibility into your organization’s financials, using technology to drive innovation, and insights into what the future holds for nonprofit financial management. You don’t want to miss it.
LIMITED TIME OFFER | If you’re one of the first 100 people to register, you’ll receive a $50 eGift card to make a donation to the organization of your choice!
Agenda | 2022 Nonprofit Finance Leaders Forum
Tuesday, April 26, 2022 | Begins at 11 a.m. ET
- 11:00 a.m. – 11:50 a.m. | Bringing AI to Life in the Nonprofit Finance Office
- 12:00 p.m. – 12:50 p.m. | Rethinking Reserves Strategy
- 12:50 p.m. – 1:10 p.m. | Break
- 1:10 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. | Gifts-in-Kind: The Road to Greater Transparency
- 2:10 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. | Panel Discussion: What the Best Nonprofit CFOs Do (And You Should Too)
- 3:00 p.m. – 3:50 p.m. | Networking Break – Sponsor Roundtable Discussions
- 4:00 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. | Sage Intacct Nonprofit Accounting Software Product Tour