Sage Intacct is hosting the 2021 Nonprofit Finance Leaders Forum – a free event on June 22, 2021.
The forum is a one-day, virtual event that’s focused on the trending priorities impacting nonprofit finance leaders. Technology and finance leaders across the nonprofit industry will share strategies for gaining visibility into your organization’s financials, using technology to drive innovation, and insights into what the future holds for nonprofit financial management. You don’t want to miss it.
LIMITED TIME OFFER | If you’re one of the first 200 people to register, you’ll receive a free cocktail shaker kit from Snake Oil Cocktail Company. Plus, all registrants will receive FutureGood, a free eBook by Trista Harris.
Agenda | 2021 Nonprofit Finance Leaders Forum
Tuesday, June 22, 2021 | Begins at 11 a.m. ET
Panel Discussion: Success with Nonprofit Finance Digital Transformation
11 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
- Joan Benson, Director, Nonprofit Industry Marketing at Sage Intacct
- Karen Adame, Chief Financial Officer at Jumpstart, Inc.
- Kote Lomidze, Chief Financial Officer at World Learning
- Alliah Ali, Customer Success Advocate at Sage Intacct
11:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Allison Webb, Head of NFP Verticle at AcctTwo
- Dave Abel, Principal Solution Consultant at Sage Intacct
Tips for Sharing Financial Data
12:45 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Katie McCloskey, Group Product Manager at Sage Intacct
- MaryFrances Pidgeon, Industry Principal Nonprofit Solution Consultant at Sage Intacct
Process Automation: Quick Wins for Every Nonprofit
1:30 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.
- Jacqueline Tiso, Founder & CEO at JMT Consulting
- Cheryl Olson, CPA, CGMA, Director, Solutions Strategist at Clark Nuber
Networking Break: Roundtables
2:15 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Track the Money: COVID Funding & Reporting
2:45 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Brenda Kahler, Senior Manager at Armanino
- Katy Brown, Partner at Armanino
Emerging Post-Pandemic: Being a Future-Focused Leader Now
3:30 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- Trista Harris, President of FutureGood
How to Foster an Environment of Continuous Improvement
4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Featuring mixologists from Snake Oil Cocktail Company